Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Pope Francis Rosary - Straight from the Vatican!

I received my "blessed" Pope Francis rosary via Vatican mail this past week.  It's much more beautiful than I expected. I'm super excited since I've been searching for the perfect Pope Francis rosary for a while now. I discovered this one on Ebay being sold by an Italian priest. This one is unique because it is only offered to people who visit with the Pope at the Vatican, in person.  The rosary features sparkly blue crystal beads and images of the four Basilicas. The pictures don't do it justice!  

On the back of Pope Francis' image bears his motto:  "Miserando atque eligendo" meaning "lowly but chosen."  (Latin literal translation "by having mercy, by choosing him.)  Love it!!

When I hold this rosary in my hand, I feel like Pope Francis is reciting the meditations along with me.  I own many rosaries, but this one will be cherished for many years to come!

Pope Francis, Pray for Us!!

-J. 









No comments:

Post a Comment