Saturday, October 11, 2014

Spiritual Snippet-- Songs of Angels (An Original Poem)






Once there was an angel who earned wings,
She was shy and quiet, scared of many things.
Why is she like this?  An archangel asked.
She's beautiful and angelic, a prize in God's eyes!
She's done good for the souls on earth,
Yet she feels bad, ashamed and hurt.
So many angels proudly sing,
Others play trumpets while bells ring.
She's not as talented, at least she once thought.
Until she joined the choir, her booming voice shouts.
Confidence at last! She said to herself.
Maybe being an angel is a huge perk.
I can help others in time and need,
With the Lord at my command at God's speed!
Never alone to do heavenly work,
A band of angels as my balancing framework!
No need to fear I'm not as good like the rest,
I've earned my wings now, it's time for a sing fest.
Songs of angels bring love and peace,
Beautiful voices proclaim God's majesty!
Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment